A great compliment can make your day or someone else’s. Now there is a special day dedicated to exactly that! What a lovely idea…
Just think of all the good will you will spread today by noticing and appreciating everyone you come in contact with. Try to give at least 5 compliments today; here are a few tips to get you started:
1. The best compliments are unrehearsed, sincere and from the heart.
2. Be specific.
3. Give a compliment only when deserved; please, no “good job’s”.
4. A good compliment is always positive. There should be no room for a negative or hurtful interpretation.
5. Focus on achievements, not on physical appearances.
6. If you receive a compliment today, simply say thank you.